Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Jay Janner is an American photojournalist


Jay Janner is an American photographer and journalist
« I have been a staff photographer at the Austin American-Statesman since 2003. 
In my 20-year career, I have covered everything from hurricanes to Super Bowls. 
My photographs have been honored by Pictures of the Year International, NPPA’s Best of Photojournalism and the National Headliners.  I have been awarded photographer of the year by the Texas Associated Press Managing Editors and by the Texas Headliners Foundation. I am a three-time Photographer of the Year for NPPA Region 8, which includes Texas, Louisiana and New Mexico. 
Previously, I was a staff photographer at the Colorado Springs Gazette and the Corpus Christi Caller-Times. »  Jay Janner



















































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, come on !