Saturday, May 17, 2014

Gordon Welters is a German photographer (documentary, portrait, travel and corporate)


Gordon Welters is a freelance photographer with a focus on documentary, portrait, travel and corporate. He is based in Berlin, Germany.

« Since 1998 I work as a freelance photographer with a focus on documentary, portrait, travel and corporate.
I realise assignments for clients – national and international magazines and newspapers, also non-government organizations, enterprises and advertising agencies – worldwide.
In addition to commissioned works, I am still working on personal projects. For my reportages I am following the requirements of a socially engaged photojournalism. Mostly these stories are about being human.
In 2003 I took an entire year off to study photo journalism at London College of Communication. Since 2006 I am represented by photo agency laif and became a contributing photographer to Redux Pictures in 2012. From 2009 on I regularly work for the New York Times. I joined the course ‘Protection and behavior in crisis centers’ for journalists of the German Federal Ministry of Defense in 2012. Furthermore I regularly lead different photo workshops and have been a jury member of various photo awards in Germany and the USA.
For assignments and independent projects I had already travelled to Palestine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Senegal, Tanzania, Cuba, Canada and across Europe. » Gordon Welters































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, come on !