Saturday, December 21, 2013

Akihiro Furuta is a japanese photographer



« I was born in 1970 and now living in Tokyo Japan.
I have taken photos as a professional wedding phototographer since 20 years old.
After learing shooting and printing skills in a studio, I started working as a freelance.
The basic concept of my works is human connection; the intention behind the works are intertwinement of fictional and real worlds which have their own stories.
My wife and son shows up as a model in most of my works.
I am planning to picture wife and son for my lifelong project.
For the future, I aim to be an international photographer who has distinctive style » Akihiro Furuta




























































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, come on !