Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Morris Brown is a American streetphotographer based in New Orleans



« I'm Trey Maurice born Morris Brown III, a street photographer based in New Orleans, LA. The first time I took the experience was on a filmmaking open house visit to New York City in the summer of 2010. I leisurely just shot buildings but I couldn't help the obvious of so many people on the streets. People there were more interesting to shoot and it was then that I found the addiction. 
In 2011, I took most of the year off to focus on my busy postal job at time before being laid off, and since then I have been shooting more consistently. My plans before then was to direct films and documentaries but with the high cost of film production, I chose to put it on hold for a while. I realized then I could tell stories with street photography more cheaply and quickly without completely abandoning my love for both arts. Recently I've decided to make an online appearance and hope to meet as many people on and offline with the passion.  » - Trey Maurice





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, come on !